Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Classify costs as direct or indirect, prime or conversion , and product or period.
- Calculate the Costs of Goods manufactured.
- Differentiate between job order costing and process cost systems as well as assign costs based on both systems.
- Prepare a Cost production report.
- Develop activity cost pools and allocate costs.
- Distinguish between the different types of Cost behaviors.
- Calculate the break even point,operating leverage, and margin of safety.
- Develop incremental analysis and select a decision based on such analysis.
- Identify and create various forms of budgets.